If this juice was a season, it would definitely be summer! So fresh and light. If you haven’t tried carrot, apple, and ginger juice before then this is the time! This recipe makes a sweet, refreshing, AND healthy juice that will be a hit for the whole family.
Save this apple, carrot, and ginger recipe to Pinterest so you’re never left searching the internet wondering… where did I see that recipe again?
Don’t forget to follow me over there, I put up new recipes every week!
What Equipment Do I Need to Make Carrot, Apple, and Ginger Juice?
There are a couple of options here…
- With a juicer – definitely the easiest way but juicers can be pricey.
- With a blender and cheesecloth – blend all of the ingredients and then pour through the cheesecloth, squeezing out all of the juice.
How to Store it
Juice is always best served fresh from the juicer, but if you have leftovers then you can just pop it in the fridge for about a day, and it will still taste great.
Remember to give it a good stir when before you drink it though!
What to do with Leftover Juice Pulp
Juice is great, but all of that fibre and nutrition that’s being wasted… not so great!
If you want to use the juice pulp leftovers for something else then here are a few ideas to get you started…
- Crackers – add the pulp to nuts and seeds, roll out thinly and bake.
- In baking – Add it to savory muffins for an extra nutrition boost.
- Vegetable broth – Add the pulp to some water and mix in some herbs and spices of choice, simmer, and then use the broth in other recipes.
Just remember to peel the ginger, and chop the ends off the carrots before juicing.
Looking for More Healthy Vegan Drink Recipes?
If you’re into quick and easy, healthy vegan smoothies, then these Bombveg recipes have got you covered.
Did you Like This Carrot, Apple, and Ginger Juice Recipe?
If you enjoy this easy recipe don’t forget to leave a review below and share it with your friends!
Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks at upcoming recipes and ‘behind the scenes’ food photography stories.
A super healthy and nutritious, family-friendly juice!
- 4 Apples, (washed and cored)
- 3 Medium carrots, (washed)
- 1 inch Fresh ginger
- ¼ cup Water
- Wash all of the ingredients and core the apples.
- If you're planning on using the pulp leftover for anything then chop the ends off the carrots and peel the ginger before juicing.
- Throw all of the ingredients into the juicer, adding the water last.
- Serve immediately and add ice if you like it extra chilled.
Serving Size:1 grams Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 11gSugar: 40gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information may not always be 100% accurate and will depend on the exact ingredients used.